AUTEC, Inc. warrants AUTEC Car Wash Equipment against defects in material and workmanship of all components for a period of ninety (90) days from date of installation.
AUTEC, Inc. also warrants its components against defects in materials and workmanship, excluding labor costs, for a period of 12 months from date of installation or 14 months from date of invoice, whichever occurs first.
AUTEC, Inc. fully warrants AUTEC Car Wash Equipment structurally against defects in material and workmanship, excluding labor costs, for a period of two years and on a pro rata basis for an additional three years from date of installation.
AUTEC, Inc. makes no warranty whatsoever, (except as herein provided), with respect to components of any kind or character which are not manufactured by AUTEC, but which are assembled into the complete product. The applicable warranties of the respective manufacturer of such components shall apply, and the benefits received by virtue of those warranties shall be transferred to the purchaser provided the following:
- Warranty service work must be performed by an AUTEC approved distributor or service provider. If any non-approved person attempts to repair an AUTEC product, this warranty shall be deemed void.
- Service calls, or requests for replacement parts and/or returns, should be directed to the distributor from which the equipment was purchased.
- The part or problem must be troubleshot between an authorized distributor or service provider technician and AUTEC’s Technical Service Department.
- An RMA number (Return Material Authorization) issued by AUTEC’s Parts Department must accompany all returned parts, otherwise the part will be returned to the distributor at the distributor’s expense.
- Parts returned to AUTEC must be shipped with transportation charges prepaid. AUTEC will ship any parts replaced under warranty prepaid UPS standard ground. If the distributor requests another method of shipment, AUTEC will invoice the distributor the full freight charge.
AUTEC, Inc.’s sole obligation under this warranty shall be at its option, to repair or replace within the warranty period, any part which in its opinion proves defective in material or workmanship under normal use and has received proper maintenance as per the operating manual; provided that notice of such defect, and satisfactory proof thereof is given promptly to AUTEC and thereafter such part is returned properly identified within ten (10) days from date of shipment of such replacement parts and freight prepaid to AUTEC, Inc., Statesville, North Carolina.
This warranty shall be void if equipment has been abused, altered, overloaded, neglected, or used in any way which, in the sole opinion of AUTEC, adversely affects the performance and stability of the normal life of the product. The use of any chemicals in conjunction with AUTEC Car Wash Equipment, other than those manufactured by AUTEC shall also void this warranty.
The foregoing warranty and agreement is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties and conditions, express or implied. AUTEC shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential losses or damages for any breach of warranty. AUTEC neither assumes, nor authorizes any person to assume for it, any liability in connection with the sale, repair or replacement of AUTEC Car Wash Equipment.